- Alan Chamberlain, Andy Crabtree, Hamed Haddadi, Richard Mortier, “Special theme on privacy and the Internet of things”, Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, August 2017 (DOI).
Peter Tolmie and Andy Crabtree (2017) “The practical politics of sharing”, Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, Online First.DOI: 10.1007/s00779-017-1071-8
Andy Crabtree, Peter Tolmie and Will Knight, W. (2017) “Repacking privacy for a networked world”, Computer Supported Cooperative Work: The Journal of Collaborative Computing and Work Practices, vol. 26 (1), pp. 453-488.DOI: 10.1007/s10606-017-9276-y
Yousef Amar, Hamed Haddadi and Richard Mortier (2017) “Route-based authorization and discovery for personal data” (Poster), Proceedings of the 12th EuroSys Conference, April 23-26, Belgrade, ACM.
Jianxin Zhao, Richard Mortier, Hamed Haddadi and Jon Crowcroft (2017) “Towards Security in Distributed Home System” (Poster), Proceedings of the 12th EuroSys Conference (Poster), April 23-26, Belgrade, ACM.
- Mohammad Malekzadeh, Hamed Haddadi, Towards Privacy-Preserving IoT Data Publishing (Poster), Proceedings of the 12th EuroSys Conference (Poster), April 23-26, Belgrade, ACM.
Andy Crabtree, Tom Lodge, James Colley, Chris Greenghalgh and Richard Mortier (2017) “Accountable IoT? Outline of the Databox model”, International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile, and Multimedia Networks, pp. 1-6, Macau, IEEEDOI: 10.1109/WoWMoM.2017.7974335Open access: https://eprints.nottingham.ac.uk/42233/1/IoT_SoS.pdf
- Richard Mortier, Jianxin Zhao, Jon Crowcroft, Liang Wang, Qi Li, Hamed Haddadi, Yousef Amar, Andy Crabtree, James Colley, Tom Lodge, Tosh Brown, Derek McAuley, Chris Greenhalgh, “Personal Data Management with the Databox: What’s Inside the Box?”, ACM CoNEXT Cloud-Assisted Networking workshop (CAN 2016), December 12, 2016, Irvine, California. (paper)
- Andy Crabtree, Tom Lodge, James Colley, Chris Greenhalgh, Richard Mortier, Hamed Haddadi “Enabling the New Economic Actor: Data Protection, the Digital Economy, and the Databox“, Springer Personal and Ubiquitous Computing (PUC), 2016. (paper)
Charith Perera, Susan Wakenshaw, Tim Baarslag, Hamed Haddadi, Arosha Bandara, Richard Mortier, Andy Crabtree, Irene Ng, Derek McAuley and Jon Crowcroft (2016) “Valorising the IoT Databox: creating value for everyone”, Transactions on Emerging Technologies, vol. 28 (1), article 38. DOI: 10.1002/ett.3125
- Richard Mortier, Hamed Haddadi, Tristan Henderson, Derek McAuley, Jon Crowcroft, Andy Crabtree, “Human-Data Interaction“, Encyclopedia of Human Computer Interaction, 2nd Ed, October 2016. (paper)
Andy Crabtree, Tom Lodge, James Colley, Chris Greenhalgh, Richard Mortier and Hamed Haddadi (2016) “Enabling the new economic actor: data protection, the digital economy, and the Databox”, Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, vol. 20 (6), pp. 947-957. DOI: 10.1007/s00779-016-0939-3
- Yousef Amar, Hamed Haddadi, Richard Mortier, “Privacy-Aware Infrastructure for Managing Personal Data”, Demo and extended abstract, ACM SIGCOMM 2016, August 2016, Florianopolis, Brazil. (abstract, poster)
- Hamed Haddadi, Heidi Howard, Amir Chaudhry, Jon Crowcroft, Anil Madhavapeddy, Derek McAuley, Richard Mortier, “Personal Data: Thinking Inside the Box”, The 5th decennial Aarhus conference (Aarhus 2015), August 2015, available on arXiv [paper , MIT Technology Review, Guardian]
- Mohammad Malekzadeh, Richard G. Clegg, Hamed Haddadi, “Replacement AutoEncoder: A Privacy-Preserving Algorithm for Sensory Data Analysis”, Available on ArXiv, October 2017. (paper, Code)
- Seyed Ali Osia, Ali Shahin Shamsabadi, Ali Taheri, Kleomenis Katevas, Hamid R. Rabiee, Nicholas D. Lane, Hamed Haddadi, “Privacy-Preserving Deep Inference for Rich User Data on The Cloud”, Available on ArXiv, October 2017. (paper, Code)
- Seyed Ali Osia, Ali Shahin Shamsabadi, Ali Taheri, Hamid R. Rabiee,Nicholas D. Lane, Hamed Haddadi (unpub. manu.) A Hybrid Deep Learning Architecture for Privacy-Preserving Mobile Analytics. Open access: https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.02952
- Sandra Servia-Rodriguez, Liang Wang, Jianxin R. Zhao, Richard Mortier, Hamed Haddadi, “Personal Model Training under Privacy Constraints”, Available on ArXiv, March 2017. (Open Access paper)
- Andy Crabtree, Tom Lodge, James Colley, Chris Greenhalgh and Richard Mortier (2016) “Building accountability into the Internet of Things”, Social Science Research Network, DOI 10.13140/RG.2.2.27512.44803 Open access: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/311456200_Building_Accountability_into_the_Internet_of_Things?channel=doi&linkId=5847e61408aeda696825a79f&showFulltext=true
- Andy Crabtree and Richard Mortier (2016) “Personal data, privacy and the Internet of Things: the shifting locus of agency and control”, Social Science Research Network, DOI 10.13140/RG.2.2.34496.12809 Open access: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/311311186_Personal_Data_Privacy_and_the_Internet_of_Things_The_Shifting_Locus_of_Agency_and_Control?channel=doi&linkId=584162dc08aeda6968137200&showFulltext=true
- “Living Room of the Future“, British Council and the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology (FACT), February 2018, Macedonia.
- Mozilla Festival 2017 Hackathon, October 2017
- BT Innovation Showcase, “Smart World”, Adastral Park, June 2017 http://connect2.globalservices.bt.com/innovationweek2017
UK / Japan “Socio-Cyber Physical Systems Workshop”, Japanese Embassy, Toyko, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, September 2017.
- “Databox: re-balancing power“, Personal Data & Trust Network 2016.
Science Fair, Mozilla Festival, October 2016
Databox: Hack an App, Mozilla Festival, October 2016
- The Kitchen Demo Databox in collaboration with BBC R&D, Mozilla Festival, October 2016, https://app.mozillafestival.org/#_session-171